1. The administrator of your data is HiProMine S.A., with its seat in Robakowo 62-023, ul. Poznańska 12F. The administrator can be contacted via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The personal data administrator has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Officer on purpose, stating that he is not obliged to do so according to Art. 37 of GDPR.
3. We guarantee the confidentiality of all of the personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security and personal data protection measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data have been taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
4. The processing of your data by the Administrator takes place on the terms set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
5. Your data will be processed by the Administrator based on your consent to their processing or based on other premises indicated in the GDPR to:
a. provide answers to questions asked by website users sent to the email addresses provided on the website (Article 6 section 1 (a) of GDPR).
b. conduct and finalise recruitment, if the user has applied for the recruitment process, based on the legal obligation of the administrator and the consent given (Article 6 section 1 (a) and (c) of the GDPR).
c. perform the contract to which you are a party or initiate activities you requested (Article 6 section 1 (b) of the GDPR).
d. pursue or secure claims (Article 6 section 1 (f) of the GDPR).
6. Providing your data is voluntary. However, remember that the consequence of not providing data may be, among others, the inability to obtain an answer to your questions, to participate in the recruitment process, inability to perform the contract.
7. If you want to provide us with the data of third parties, you must each time declare in writing that you have the appropriate consent of third parties to transfer the data to the Administrator.
8. The GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your data:
a. right to access personal data,
b. right to rectify personal data,
c. the right to delete your data,
d. the right to limit the processing of your data,
e. the right to object to the processing of personal data,
f. the right to transfer data,
g. the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority,
h. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
9. The rules related to the implementation of the above rights are described in detail in Art. 16-21 of GDPR. We encourage you to read these regulations.
10. Your data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. Personal data may be transferred to entities processing them on behalf of, e.g. accounting keeping entity.
11. Your data will be transferred outside of Poland/EU/European Economic Area only if it is necessary to register you for a training/conference/international industry meeting. Your data will be transferred to the USA in connection with the use of Google services. Adequate security of your data is ensured by an approved certification mechanism in conjunction with the enforceable obligations of the data recipient who is obliged to ensure appropriate safety measures (Privacy Shield program).
12. Personal data will be kept only for the period necessary to achieve the specific purpose for which they were sent and after its expiry for the period necessary to secure or pursue any claims or fulfil the Administrator’s legal obligation (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations).
13. Personal data will not be processed automatically by the Administrator.
15. Cookies are small text information stored on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
19. Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include among others, your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify you. The server logs are auxiliary and are used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
20. To exercise your rights, contact us: 62-023 Robakowo, Poznańska 12F or email us: email@example.com.
21. Remember that by contacting us via e-mail, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal data in the text of the message. In this case, your data is processed to contact you, and the basis for processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 (a) of GDPR, i.e. your consent resulting from initiating contact with us. The legal basis for processing your data after the end of contact is the justified purpose of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6 section 1 (c) of the GDPR). The content of the correspondence may be archived and we are not able to determine when it will be deleted. You have the right to request a history of correspondence with us (if it was subject to archiving), as well as request its removal unless its archiving is justified due to our overriding interests, e.g. protection against potential claims you may raise.